Type 25/140 is a standard Rollcoder, with a text height of a maximum of 23 mm, a text roll with a diameter of 140 mm, a maximum print length of 315/440 mm and weight 2.6 kg.
Rollcoder, type 25/140: the highlights
- Two main components: a text roll and the inking system.
- Print position, stamp and inking pressure accurately adjustable
- Exact text positioning and reliable re-inking
- Clean and maintenance-free coding
- Text material quick and easy to apply
- Optional extra text roll saves extra time
- Can be used as a back-up unit for other print systems
Rollcoder, type 25/140: in a nutshell
The Kortho Rollcoder is a mechanical contact code apparatus. The product to be coded takes care of the drive of the Rollcoder.
A Rollcoder consist of two main components: a text roll and an inking system. The text roll consists of a rubber profile onto which separate rubber numbers/letters, fixed pieces of text and/or clichés are attached. The inking system inks the text material on the text roll. The rotating contact of the text roll with the product to be coded takes care of the printing on the product. Print position, stamp and inking pressure are accurately adjustable
Rollcoder, type 25/140: specifications
Standard rollcoder (STD)
Text height in mm (max.)
Text roll diameter in mm
Max. print length mm*
Exchangeable text roll